GAS LEAK TESTER WORK EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE
To Whom It May Concern
This is to certify that ...(employee title) ... (employee name) was working at ...(organization name) As Gas Leak Tester from ... (joining date) to ...(last working date).
During this period, his services were found to be satisfactory in carrying out the job duties, his responsibilities were to:
We wish him/her all the best in his future
- Perform one or more of following tasks to test assembled charged refrigeration units for refrigerant leaks
- Adjust controls to set balance range of electronic leak tester
- Move nozzle of tester along refrigerant lines, condenser and compressor listens for buzzer indicating presence of gas
- Narrow range of tester probes area to pinpoint exact location of leak
- Turn valve of gas tester to adjust flow of gas to copper flame-ring ignites gas
- Move suction hose, joined to flame-ring, along surfaces of refrigeration unit observes flame for change in color denoting presence of leaking refrigerant gas
- Wrap wet litmus paper around joints of refrigeration unit observes paper for color change indicating refrigerant leak
- Mark number of defective part or joint on inspection tag, according to blueprint numbering chart, and attaches tag to unit
- Record number location of leaks on inspection chart.
Gas Leak Tester Career Documents